Aug 23 & 24 of 2026 (11) Dr. Brett Watson, Julie Green, Carolyn Dennis, Sheryl York, Amanda Grace

 The time of My arrival and My manifestation is imminently upon you

October 18, 2025: Dr. Brett Watson




Oh, I say, My people, open your eyes and prepare now to watch the events transpire in front of you. For the greatest days of your lives are just before you. I will bring great increase upon you, My children. I will touch the silver, I will touch the gold, I will touch your crypto, I will touch international currencies. Have I not said? Yes, it is all going to change. You have seen just a taste of what I'm about to do with silver. What I'm about to do with currency. I say, I will touch it all, and I will bring great increase to My people. For I tell you, hear Me clearly. The wealth transfer is here. Be prepared and watchful, for I say it is on top of you. It shall come. It shall be all around you. My hand is moving. I am doing what no man can do. For I am bringing forth wealth to you, My faithful ones. Did you hear what I said? I said My faithful ones. Those of you who have remained steadfast and unmovable. Those of you who have said, 'Lord, I will do what you've asked me to do. I will be obedient. I will stand in faith, and I will not be moved." I say to you, My faithful ones, get ready, for I am bringing great change and a great wealth to you because I can trust you.




August 21, 2026: Ray Dalio says Bessent move is sign that a debt crisis is getting closer; recommends gold and bitcoin
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/economy/ray-dalio-says-bessent-move-is-sign-that-a-debt-crisis-is-getting-closer-recommends-gold-and-bitcoin/ar-AA2aFQmx?ocid=socialshare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE 2026 MIDTERMS WILL NOT BE STOLEN
May 22, 2026: Julie Green




TikTok will shake.



August 22, 2026: DOJ: TikTok to pay $400M in settlement over suit alleging violation of children’s privacy law – One America News Network
https://www.oann.com/newsroom/doj-tiktok-to-pay-400m-in-settlement-over-suit-alleging-violation-of-childrens-privacy-law/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORE SHOCKING AND UNPRECEDENTED TURN OF EVENTS AGAINST THIS UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
August 26, 2024: Julie Green




Elon is about to be a nightmare for the establishment.




August 22, 2026: GREAT NEWS: Elon Musk is Reportedly Pouring Hundreds of Millions Into the Midterms to Help Republicans Win * The Gateway Pundit * by Mike LaChance
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/great-news-elon-musk-is-reportedly-pouring-hundreds/


It isn't just Republicans. It's MAGA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUMMER WILL BRING MUCH HEAT
May 26, 2025: Carolyn Dennis




The left went way too far, and they have fallen. Their balance is gone, and their leadership are corrupt. Corrupt to the core.

They took the media, the fake news, with them, and there is nothing to support or hold any of them up. So, crumble they will and take the fall like Humpty Dumpty, and the Dems will not be put together again.




August 22, 2026: New York Times Journo Admits the DSA Wants to ‘Take Out the Entire Constitutional System’ (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by Mike LaChance
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/new-york-times-journo-admits-dsa-wants-take/


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE PARTY OF THE BLUE WILL CONTINUE TO FALL
April 19, 2025: Julie Green



Bill Clinton is another one who took the reins from the previous leaders to lead this country where they wanted it to go. Clinton was not just an adulterer. His evil goes much farther than that. The truth about his presidency will come out in full display. He wasn’t the one they wanted in the White House. The Establishment wanted Hillary there, but the United States wasn’t ready for a woman in that seat. SO, they used Bill as a puppet. Hillary was really pulling the strings while Bill went off and did the things he preferred to do. Many secrets during the Clintons’ presidency will come out. There are people waiting to expose both of them for the heinous things they have done in the White House. Bill will be exposed for all of his Epstein involvements as well. Nothing that has happened on that island with sex trafficking with anyone will stay hidden. Bill didn’t want the power like Hillary. He just wanted the lifestyle that his marriage could give to him. The Clintons’ days of being protected are also over. Their walls are collapsing in on both of them. The crimes they’ve committed they are being judged for. Some judgment has already hit them for what they have done. You just haven’t seen it yet.




August 23, 2026: Hillary Clinton Reportedly Planning Bill Clinton’s Funeral as 80-Year-Old Ex-President’s Health Concerns Mount * The Gateway Pundit * by Jim Hᴏft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/hillary-clinton-reportedly-planning-bill-clintons-funeral-as/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They Are After You!
June 29, 2026: Sheryl York





The persecution of My children, whether Jewish or Christian, has risen to levels never seen or experienced before because the population has exploded to over 8 billion, and your enemy is running scared because he does not know who I will raise up and use next.




August 23, 2026: Chinese Christian Detained After Listening to the Bible in His Car * The Gateway Pundit * by Michael Austin, The Western Journal
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/chinese-christian-detained-listening-bible-car/


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR ENEMIES WILL HAVE NO PEACE IN THESE DAYS OF JUDGMENT
March 24, 2022: Julie Green




The Atlantic Ocean will be in your news reports more and more. Listen for this. A cleansing is taking place in your land, United States, and what has been hidden in these waters will all be revealed.




August 23, 2026: BREAKING: M6.2 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES SOUTHERN ATLANTIC
https://youtu.be/e-RHfxhm-9k?si=ZQ6G-0Z2vGOTo0p9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE DEEP STATE WILL FALL, AND A NEW GOVERNMENT WILL BE FORMED
March 20, 2026: Julie Green




What intel Eric Swalwell kept giving to Fang Fang will be exposed. Eric Swalwell will be arrested for treason.




August 22, 2026: Fang Fang recommended Swalwell interns could raise concerns in Congress | Just The News
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/fang-fang-recommended-swalwell-interns-could-raise-concerns-congress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A SMOKING GUN IS COMING OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE FBI
April 19, 2026: Julie Green



Those who were supposedly pardoned by the Biden with the autopen- you haven’t heard yet at all that My David knows about this. This exposure will undo all 'the Biden' and Obama did during Biden’s Residency and Obama’s presidency. Former presidents will also be exposed in massive ways. A tsunami wave of Truth is growing that will take out every lie of your enemies, says the Lord of Hosts.




August 23, 2026: Rep Brandon Gill Weighs in on Autopen Pardon of Dr. Fauci, “I Think There is Absolutely a Legitimate Case That We Ought to Test These Autopen Pardons” – (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by David Greyson
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/rep-brandon-gill-weighs-autopen-pardon-dr-fauci/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORD OF THE LORD
May 8, 2025: Amanda Grace



Word of the Lord. Assassination attempts and successes in this time, says the Lord. Be on guard in your nation, says the Lord, for the church has the power to step in the gap and thwart crashes that have been set in motion by those holdouts of Saul, the holdouts of Ahab that desire to crush the people that sit in their high place and attempt to call my people the troublers of their nation, that attempt to call them troublers of Israel.



August 23, 2026: Senator Mike Lee Sends Message to FBI Director Kash Patel as Deranged TikToker Goes on Tirade Calling for the Mass Slaughter of Trump and The Secret Service (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by Cullen Linebarger
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/senator-mike-lee-sends-message-fbi-director-kash/


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S TIME FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW THE GREAT I AM
March 2, 2022: Julie Green



To My United States, look for an uptick of eagle sightings. Eagles will be reported across your land in greater numbers, which is another sign I am raising the eagle. This nation will rise greater than before. Just watch, My children. I am giving you multiple signs to show I am in control; I am delivering you, and your enemies never win.




August 23, 2026: Bald Eagle Soars Over Crowd During Singing of “God Bless America” at Freedom 250 Grand Prix (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by Cristina Laila
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/bald-eagle-soars-crowd-during-singing-god-bless/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 12, 2026 (20) Julie Green, Amanda Grace, Donna Rigney, Hank Kunneman, Chris Reed & Robin D. Bullock

January 21, 2026 (22)

February 18, 2026 (12)

January 15, 2026 (20)

March 4, 2026 (24)

January 14, 2026 (16)