Sept. 1, 2026 (20) Chris Reed, Hank Kunneman, Amanda Grace, Julie Green, Tiffany Root, Sheryl York, Charlie Shamp & Veronika West

 DJT IN DANGER

August 19, 2026: Chris Reed

Donald Trump's life is in serious danger. The body of Christ must keep praying.

August 30, 2026: Woman arrested after MAR-A-LAGO STANDOFF


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEATHER MANIPULATION
May 17, 2026: Hank Kunneman




Where weather patterns have been strange and unusual and even manipulated by the hands of men, even at times, God is going to come in. And if He can speak to a storm and to the patterns of evil that sought to steal, kill, and destroy, once again, the Lord shall arise at this time in our country, so that even the weather patterns shall shift and a strange calm and peace shall come over the earth.




August 31, 2026: Cloud seeding update says drones had a multi-million gallon success
https://apple.news/Aq3hdBg7LT6a6TCUXx3lkiw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE TIME HAS COME
June 1, 2026: Amanda Grace




Revolt is percolating near July, and an outcry to bring down the house, the White House, the ballroom, and its branches is rising in the nation. For rebellion is percolating to sabotage and disrupt the sharp turn the nation needs to continue to endure, to right what has gone so wrong, says the Lord.




August 31, 2026: BREAKING: Supreme Court Allows Trump to Proceed with White House Ballroom Construction in 5-4 Ruling – Roberts Sides with Liberal Justices – Trump Reacts * The Gateway Pundit * by Cristina Laila
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/breaking-supreme-court-allows-trump-proceed-white-house/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRACE FOR IMPACT
August 2, 2026: Julie Green



There will be a sign in the Red Sea. It will be in the news for a surprising reason. My children, when you hear about the Red Sea—I am showing you more Red Sea moments that are coming, but in a greater degree.




August 25, 2026: Divers Discovered Pharaoh's Army Beneath the Red Sea — The Find That Left Egyptologists Frozen!
https://youtu.be/klpW-owgGOk?si=G7N6VOshOXqOrYcS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A TSUNAMI OF TRUTH IS COMING
February 23, 2023: Julie Green



A singer will be in your news for a shocking reason.



August 29, 2026: Jelly Roll Breaks Down in Tears on Jimmy Kimmel and Delivers Borderless Immigration Sermon After Calling Trump a “Fat Pig” * The Gateway Pundit * by Jim Hᴏft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/jelly-roll-breaks-down-tears-jimmy-kimmel-delivers/

August 31, 2026: Country Music Star John Rich TORCHES Jelly Roll For BETRAYING Fans, Using BIBLE to Push Open Borders
https://youtu.be/C09QmrKqCHk?si=vYpnNwzgkUDJlgYE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MILITARY MISSIONS ARE BEING COMPLETED
June 28, 2025: Julie Green




Your enemies are being taken out from all directions. Your enemies set their plans in motion long ago to take out as much of your transportation system as they could, as fast as they could, to destroy your infrastructure. This is why your infrastructure has been abandoned, and their regulations have made it more expensive and almost impossible to repair all that needs repaired in this Nation.

Pete Buttigieg sabotaged the airline industry, and there is more than enough proof of what he carried out: all who went along with him, the secrets of air transportation, the traffic controllers' outdated systems, and the overworked pilots who had to work more due to COVID restrictions, which caused many other pilots to lose their jobs. My children, your enemies wanted even more chaos in your skies than what you have seen.




August 31, 2026: Trump Has Fixed Biden’s Air Traffic Controller Crisis in Record Time by Ditching Suicidal DEI Requirements * The Gateway Pundit * by Noah Witherspoon, The Western Journal
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/trump-fixed-bidens-air-traffic-controller-crisis-record/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE TRUTH OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND HOW IT’S USED AGAINST YOU!
August 28, 2026: Julie Green



Jeff Bezos will soon be exposed for who he really is and what he’s using Amazon for. It’s not just for what it looks like – an easy way to buy products. That is a front for what he’s hiding in the darkness. Jeff is a part of the Deep State. He’s a part of child trafficking. He has been doing things behind the scenes against this nation and against your President. Every dark secret Amazon hides will all be exposed.



August 31, 2026: FTC joins 22 states in suing Amazon over alleged secret ad surcharge scheme | Just The News
https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/ftc-joins-22-states-suing-amazon-over-alleged-secret-ad-surcharge-scheme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS FALLEN INTO A TRAP OUT OF DESPERATION
July 3, 2026: Julie Green




The truth about Maxine Waters will also be revealed. My children, I told you politicians were dying, and you would be lied to of how and when they died because if someone still needs to vote for the Establishment, they will hide a death as long as necessary until they don’t need the puppets anymore.




August 31, 2026: Maxine Waters Claims the ‘White Media’ is Trying to Divide Democrats for Ratings (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by Mike LaChance
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/maxine-waters-claims-white-media-is-trying-divide/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT WILL BE GUTTED
July 11, 2026: Julie Green




There’s more election fraud that’s been uncovered that My David has been keeping it very close to him and very quiet. That Trump Card will be used soon, and when it is, all hell will break loose on your enemies. The deception will not stand. Their reign will be over.




August 31, 2026: Trump Orders Shock Voter Fraud Crackdown in Nine States, Including: WA, WI, MO, GA, CA, PA, NV, NY and CT * The Gateway Pundit * by Jim Hoft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/trump-orders-shock-voter-fraud-crackdown-nine-states/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SHAKING TO THE BANKING SYSTEM WILL BE VIOLENT
June 6, 2026: Julie Green



For I, the Lord, this day, am telling you, My children, the giants in your land are falling—tech giants, bank giants, social media giants, mainstream media giants, Hollywood giants, and governmental giants. They will never expect or stop what is about to hit them all. These giants invaded and divided everything to devour this nation under (their) demonic control.




August 31, 2026: Meta Whistleblower: $16.68 Billion Deal Won't Protect Kids | Newsmax.com
https://www.newsmax.com/us/meta-social-media-internet-safety/2026/08/31/id/1267868/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FLOODGATES OF TRUTH ARE OPEN
February 8, 2022: Julie Green





Michelle Obama, the world is about to find out who you really are. I am opening the book on you, showing what you have done for money and power, showing how much like Barack you truly hated this country, and showing how you were both put together to destroy it. There is no love between you. It was a set-up, a joke, to make your appearance look good in public.




September 1, 2026: Michelle Obama Accused of Being a ‘Raging Narcissist’ After ‘Psychotic’ Rant About Her Own Children * The Gateway Pundit * by C. Douglas Golden, The Western Journal
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/09/michelle-obama-accused-raging-narcissist-psychotic-rant-children/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIGHTEOUS WILL REAP HARVEST - RECOMPENSE SWIFT & SEVERE
February 5, 2021: Tiffany Root


Socialism shall be viewed as the scourge on humanity that it really is! The people of the world will rise up against it, and they shall be successful.

My church - no, not that one - My church! It shall rise up, and the network of Apostles and Prophets shall be normalized.

A great purge of the filth in entertainment, the internet, and in government shall happen, and anything less will not be accepted.

Schools will be for learning!



August 28, 2026: California pastor, massage therapist charged with sexually abusing 2 children | The Roys Report
https://roysreport.com/california-pastor-massage-therapist-charged-with-sexually-abusing-2-children/

August 31, 2026: Former pastor accused of sexual abuse now facing embezzlement charges | The Roys Report
https://roysreport.com/former-pastor-accused-of-sexual-abuse-now-facing-embezzlement-charges/

August 31, 2026: Former Missouri pastor convicted for pandemic, auto and personal loan fraud | The Roys Report
https://roysreport.com/former-missouri-pastor-convicted-for-pandemic-auto-and-personal-loan-fraud/


September 1, 2026: Public Schools in Portland, Oregon Welcome Students Back With Message From a DRAG QUEEN (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by Mike LaChance
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/09/public-schools-portland-oregon-welcome-students-back-message/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They Are After You!
June 29, 2026: Sheryl York





The persecution of My children, whether Jewish or Christian, has risen to levels never seen or experienced before because the population has exploded to over 8 billion, and your enemy is running scared because he does not know who I will raise up and use next. My David was born before abortion was a thing, but today they see every one of My children as a threat.




September 1, 2026: Dem AG urges Jewish voters to put 'needs of the world' above future of own people | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-ag-urges-jewish-voters-put-needs-world-above-future-own-people

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOMETHING UNPRECEDENTED WILL TAKE PLACE IN NEW YORK CITY
March 21, 2026: Julie Green



Mamdani is a plant. He has specific instructions to collapse NYC, to make it look like it was Iran, not an invasion from within.



August 31, 2026: Soaring tenant complaints are a first step in Mamdani’s road to ruin NYC’s housing market
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/soaring-tenant-complaints-are-a-first-step-in-mamdani-s-road-to-ruin-nyc-s-housing-market/ar-AA2bivxJ?ocid=socialshare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER LAPTOP IS ABOUT TO SURFACE
May 16, 2023: Julie Green



I have seen such a degree of evil that most people didn't even know existed. I have heard the cries of the victims. I have heard the cries of My children. I have heard the cries of the oppressed. I have seen the injustice. I have seen the oppression. I have seen the affliction. I have seen the slavery. I have seen all they have done to each and every one of you.

I have already made a way out, a way of escape, a way to be delivered, and a way to a landing place. Yes, because I am that way. I will not leave you where you are now. No, that's not who I am.

I am justice.   I am deliverance.   I am truth.   I am life.    I am restoration.   I am peace.   I am joy.   I am everything you need when you need it.



August 31, 2026: SO DUMB: California Now Planning to Force Companies to Disclose ‘Historic Links to Slavery’ * The Gateway Pundit * by Mike LaChance
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/so-dumb-california-now-planning-force-companies-disclose/

This is yet another lie they've told and forced upon the world. They say it is the Red or Republicans who had slaves, but this is not true. The reason they took out Lincoln was that he wanted to abolish slavery. Lincoln was a Republican. Does that sound like the Left was on his side? Even the leader of the KKK was a Democrat and not a Republican. Abortion started by a woman who wanted to go after black babies, and yet somehow the Left made everyone believe it was their body, their choice, their right, but why so many abortion clinics in black neighborhoods? Wake Up, people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Fiercely Righteous Reckoning
January 28, 2025: Amanda Grace




Pray for Alina Habba. I had a dream Sunday night. I do not want to publicly disclose what I saw. But pray for her safety and that any plots are exposed before they come anywhere near her.



September 1, 2026: Trump Lawyer Alina Habba Reveals Jack Smith SENT the FBI To Her New Jersey Home To Intimidate Her: “I Was Subpoenaed as a Lawyer — It’s Crazy” * The Gateway Pundit * by Jim Hᴏft
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/09/trump-lawyer-alina-habba-reveals-jack-smith-sent/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch, as Strategic Pieces Are Moving on the Global Chessboard
July 8, 2026: Veronika West




Watch Russia! Watch China! Watch Germany!




August 31, 2026: WINTER IS COMING: Russia Announces Upcoming Massive Strikes Against Ukrainian Power Generation and Energy Facilities * The Gateway Pundit * by Paul Serran
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/winter-is-coming-russia-announces-upcoming-massive-strikes/

September 1, 2026: China-owned shipping company collects intel for Beijing with concealed equipment on ships: report | Just The News
https://justthenews.com/government/security/china-owned-shipping-company-collects-intel-beijing-concealed-equipment-ships

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A GREAT SILENCE IS COMING
March 5, 2022: Julie Green




I am cleaning out your military in all branches. I am getting rid of all who sold you out, all those paid to look the other way for this coup to take place.




August 31, 2026: BREAKING: Army Secretary Dan Driscoll OUT Amid Tension with Hegseth * The Gateway Pundit * by Cristina Laila
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/08/breaking-army-secretary-dan-driscoll-resigns-amid-tension/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Prophetic Word to the Nation of America, Its Government, and Its People
May 19, 2025: Charlie Shamp




To America—Land of Covenant and Contention: “Hear Me, O nation I once crowned with liberty! My voice shakes your mountains and valleys, exposing the ‘strange battles’ waged in chambers of darkness where the ‘Satanic Deliberation’ plots to drain your hope and distort destiny. They craft laws of oppression, toast to policies of death, and feast on systems that bleed the innocent. The blood of the unborn, the cries of the marginalized, and the sweat of the exploited rise to My throne. I will answer.




August 31, 2026: Melinda Gates and Olivia Rodrigo Raise $20 Million for Killing Babies in Abortions - LifeNews.com
https://www.lifenews.com/2026/08/31/melinda-gates-and-olivia-rodrigo-raise-20-million-for-killing-babies-in-abortions/?cmid=868f0bdf-d9ab-4c9a-895b-b02175cc7972

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD OF THE LORD
October 7, 2025: Amanda Grace




A fabricated event in 2027 will attempt to rattle and shake the earth and derail leadership that I, the Lord, have chosen. They are attempting to open a gate in 2027, says the Lord. Bill Gates has until then to repent, says the Lord. Subscribe for more daily prophetic insight!




August 14, 2026: Bill Gates Warns Billions Could Die by 2027 While Touting US Water Reserve as the Only Way To Stay Safe | IBTimes UK
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/debunking-viral-water-shortage-prophecy-1814252

*******************************************

My "It's Going to be Biblical' Newsletter for September 1, 2026...

preview.mailerlite.io/preview/965230/emails/197411913479488997


Comments